Pre-school nursery sessions
Monday ~ Friday – 9am to 1pm or 3pm and 1pm to 3pm
Wrap Around Care ~ 7.45am to 9am & 3pm to 5.45pm
Term time only, please see Holiday Club page for additional care.
- To create a safe and secure environment;
- To promote confidence and independence;
- To provide a first class curriculum.
The Learning Tree is an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted registered provider of nursery education and a member of ‘The Pre-School Learning Alliance‘. Our curriculum is based around ‘The Early Years Foundation Stage’ as recommended by the Department for Children, Schools and Families, starting from birth and on through reception class.
The Learning Tree practices a fully inclusive policy.
The main curriculum objectives are:
- A unique child;
- Every child is a competent learner from birth who can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
- Positive relationships;
- Children learn to be strong and independent from a base of loving and secure relationships with parents and/or a key person.
- Enabling environments;
- The environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning.
- Learning and development;
- Children develop and learn in different ways and at different rates and all areas of Learning and Development are equally important and inter-connected.
The Learning Tree aims to provide flexibility within our childcare. If you wish to swap days one week, or you just need the occasional extra session, please just ask.